Daum Nancy Art Deco Vase
A Daum Art Deco Green Glass Vase, thick heavy glass with broad inverted rim, deeply etched with stylized trees and plant life, signed on base “Daum Nancy France” with Cross of Lorraine, c.1938
Art Deco Vase by Sabino
Marius Ernest SABINO (1878-1967)
Vase “Gayete” (Joy) blown glass molded black opal fully embellished with gold enamel.
Ref:: a similar model illustrated in: Philippe Decelle “Sabino glass Master of Art Deco 1878-1961” Catalogue raisonné, Decelle editor, 1987, No. 7117.
Swedish Studio Glass Vase by Wilke Adolfsson
Wilke Adolfsson (b. 1940)
An oblong form glass vase over a cup-shaped foot, decorated with a tropical jungle scene with a man and woman hunting, in green and yellow on a gray ground, monogramed, numbered and dated
Height. 10 in.
Ariel girl and dove vase by Edvin Öhrström for Orrefors
of blue, silver and clear glass.
Signed and dated.
French Art Deco Vase by Daum Nancy
French Art Deco Vase by Daum Nancy in yellow acid cut clear and frosted glass. Signed.
R. Lalique Architectural Panels from the Oviatt Building
Pair of Architectural Panels from the Elevator Doors – Oviatt Building Los Angeles, 1927. In clear and frosted glass, 16 in. square
Referenced in F. Marcilhac “R. Lalique Catalogue Raisonne No. 24 pg. 904
Art Deco Glass Ewer by Schneider
Charles Schneider, French Art Deco Glass Ewer.
Pink and yellow powdered glass with spots in orange, pink, and green powder inclusions, applied violet handle, circa 1922
11-1/2 inches high (29.2 cm)
DAUM Art Deco Glass Vase
An internally decorated green and dark brown glass vase with gold foil inclusions, created circa 1925-1930. Signed engraved on base rim.
A Rare Art Deco Ceramics Panel by RENE BUTHAUD
René BUTHAUD (1886 – 1986)
“Amphitrite”, a Ceramic low relief depicting the Greek mythological sea-goddess as a young girl riding a sea horse and holding a shell in her hand.
Titled and monogrammed ‘R.B’ in the LR corner.
Rare Luminaire by Rene Lalique, “Tulipes”
“Tulipes”, an electrified Art Deco centerpiece by Rene Lalique, created in 1930, comprised of a clear and frosted glass panel, molded with a decoration of tulips in intaglio, resting on a electrified silvered bronze base.